Grab Your Free PDF Guide “Connecting Authors with Readers”
As a big thank you for participating in Kate Tilton’s #K8chat, I’ve created a free “cheat sheet” that outlines what authors want, what readers want, and how we can build a bridge between the two that (hopefully) satisfies the needs of both.
Access the download here: Connecting Authors With Readers [PDF]
Additional help for writers…
If you are a writer, and are interested in learning more about building an audience and a platform for your work, join the YWP community to gain access to 2 more free guides:
- “The Quick Start Guide to Building Your Writer Platform”
- “Author Website Essentials: 11 Must-Have Elements to Keep Your Readers Coming Back for More”
You’ll also receive regular email updates, packed full of book marketing strategies, author brand building ideas and even some technology tips (minus the geek-speak!).
And there is no risk; you can unsubscribe at anytime.
Join by entering your email below.
More ways to stay updated:
- “Like” the Your Writer Platform Facebook Page
- Connect with me on Twitter (@WriterPlatform)
- Email Kim@YourWriterPlatform [dot] com